Adults, anyone 18 and over :
*If you have never held a driver’s license issued by any state or foreign country, you MUST hold your VA LEARNERS PERMIT for 60 days prior to taking the DMV road skills test.
Adult Waiver will WAIVE the DMV road skills test and the 60-day holding period for the learner’s permit
DMV REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE ADULT WAIVER ARE, YOU:
Must have a Valid VA Learners Permit
- must succesfully complete or have completed 36 hour CLASSROOM course & must have Drivers Ed completion certificate (DEC-1)
• must complete 7 fifty minute behind-the-wheel classes
• must successfully complete road test (given in the same car and same instructor)
7 Behind the Wheel Classes + Road skills test $375
* We Do Not Offer Classroom *
• you must have DEC-1 (drivers ed completion certificate) in order for All seasons RVA driving school to issue Adult Waiver
Upon successful completion of both classroom and in-car instruction, you will receive a Virginia Training Completion Certificate (Adult Waiver). When presented to the DMV, it will waive the 60-day holding period for Learners Permit and exempt you from road skills testing by the DMV. At this point you will receive a Virginia driver’s license.
*We Do Not Offer Classroom*