Driver Education Course/ Recertification
1. in-Classroom $182
2. Clasroom Online without behind the wheel $142
3. Classroom Online + Behind the wheel $102 (plus cost of behind the wheel)
4. Drivers Ed Recertification $142 (36 fifty minute periods)
- This program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions (equivalent to 36 fifty minute periods) and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel-efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
- You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
- In order to benefit from the online course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
- This course is for - Teens and Adults
- This course also recertifies students that failed the DMV knowledge exam (learners permit test) 3 times.
Drivers Ed - Classroom
- Unfortunately at this time because of the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) there will be NO in Class Drivers Ed- ONLY ONLINE
Drivers Ed - Online
How it Works
- Upon registering for the online course with us, you will receive an invoice for the option you choose.
- Once invoice is Paid you will receive a user name, password, and direct link to the DMV APPROVED course website.
- You will then log in to the website and complete the online course as instructed.
- Upon completion of the online course, you will be directed back to us to complete the final exam. The website will give you written verification of completion of the theory portion, which you will need to bring with you in order to take your final exam.
Please click on the Drivers Ed registration tab to register for online classroom course. Once you are ready to start must pay Invoice to receive login information (This is Non-Refundable once Login information has been received)
On the day of testing, please report to our DMV approved testing location, 302 Turner Rd. Suite L North Chesterfield at the scheduled time in order to take your final test in our computer testing area. You must bring the following:
- Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school-issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
- Proof of completion of the online driver education course
- A completed "Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination" (DTS 62), if you are under age 18
Please call to set up final test
Classroom Support Email: email@example.com Phone: (804) 476-4916
DMV is committed to promoting safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have any questions or concerns about this course, call our toll-free number 1-877-835-5790.
Drivers Ed Registration