Driver Education Classroom Course (teen or adults)
This program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions (equivalent to 36 fifty-minute periods) and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel-efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
If you are an approved home schooler, driver education can be taught at home. The student must currently be enrolled in a home-schooled program approved by your school division superintendent.
More information about this Course
· You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the driver education course.
· In order to benefit from the online course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
· This course is for - Teens and Adults
· This course can also recertify students that failed the DMV knowledge exam 3 times
90 minute Parent/student course- All students under 18 are required to complete this course along with Drivers Ed.
The cost for this course (The prices shown here are for classroom only, Behind the wheel is a separate cost).
After you complete classroom, If you plan to take behind the wheel with us, you will receive a $20 discount off of the behind the wheel cost.
8-hour Drivers Manual course (3 x failure)
Driver's license applicants who fail the knowledge examination three times will be required to successfully complete an 8 hour or 30-hour recertification course before they can take the examination a fourth time at the DMV.
This program consists of an 8-hour classroom course based on the Virginia Driver's Manual. The course is designed to better prepare individuals for the test at DMV.
For those 17 and under, you must have taken 36 periods of driver's education previously and failed the test three times to be eligible for this course. For those 18 and older, you are automatically eligible to take this course.
The cost for this course
· 8-hour drivers’ manual course (online) $130
· 8-hour drivers’ manual course (In-class) $175
How it Works
· Upon registering for the online course with us, you will receive an invoice for the option you choose.
· Invoice will be sent to Email you provide us with.
· Once invoice is Paid you will receive a direct link to the DMV APPROVED course website.
· Once you receive link, we cannot refund your payment
On the day of testing, please report to our DMV approved testing location, 302 Turner Rd. Suite L North Chesterfield at the scheduled time in order to take your final test in our computer testing area. You must bring the following: (Please Call or Text (804) 621-9884 to set up final exam)
· Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school-issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
· Proof of completion of the online driver education course
· A completed "Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination" (DTS 62), if you are under age 18
DMV is committed to promoting safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have any questions or concerns about this course, call our toll-free number 1-877-835-5790.
To register please fill out the FORM BELOW