Adult Waiver $350
Adults, anyone 18 and over :
*If you have never held a driver’s license issued by any state or foreign country, you MUST hold your VA LEARNERS PERMIT for 60 days prior to taking the DMV road skills test.
Adult Waiver will WAIVE the DMV road skills test and the 60-day holding period for the learner’s permit
DMV REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE ADULT WAIVER ARE, YOU:
- Must have a Valid VA Learners Permit
- Must successfully complete or have completed a 36-hour CLASSROOM course & must have a Drivers Ed completion certificate (DEC-1)
- Must complete 7 50-minute behind the wheel lessons
7 Behind the Wheel Classes + Road skills test $350
* We Do Not Offer Classroom *
• you must have your DEC-1 (drivers ed completion certificate) in order for All seasons RVA driving school to issue Adult Waiver
Upon successful completion of both classroom and in-car instruction, you will receive a Virginia Training Completion Certificate (Adult Waiver). When presented to the DMV, it will waive the 60-day holding period for Learners Permit and exempt you from road skills testing by the DMV. At this point, you will receive a Virginia driver’s license.
*We Do Not Offer Classroom*